Tuesday, August 16

The Teacup Invites Have Left the Building

Can you believe it? Neither can I, it's a miracle they made it in the mail! Here's proof of my success, happily nestled in the Fizz & Frills marketplace bag. Yay, recycling!




Ladies, I won't lie - the past few weeks have been incredibly hectic. It doesn't help that I'm a terrible multi-tasker. Shedding for the wedding, invitations, and my bachelorette weekend all converged last Thursday. Although I wish it were effortless, I managed to keep my peak stress levels to a minimum. A girl can fantasize, right?





I logged some heavy DIY hours on these babies and managed to finish them at 4am on the morning of my departure for Las Vegas after work. It will be a few days before the full reveal to allow all our guests to receive their invites. Until then, here are some sneak peeks.



{ Calling in for backup from Mr. Hot Tea }


{ What a glorious mess! }


{ DIY assembly line, notice all the unfinished ones }


{ Finally! It's been too long since we've seen a clean dining table. }


{ This, multiplied 140 times }

I promise you won't have to wait long to see the suite, and until then I have stories galore of my weight loss progress ( already 4 lbs. in 2 weeks) and my Vegas bachelorette weekend. There's so much good stuff to share I can hardly stand it, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Everything going on at once takes me back - I miss it! Looking forward to seeing the invites.

    ReplyDelete