Monday, October 24

Remember me? Re-entering reality as a MRS!

Aloooooooooha, Hive! 


Oh, how I've missed you. I could bore you with how work, life and wedding converged into the perfect personal storm over the last few weeks. It got so bad that I was in serious need of a happiness intervention.




It's fascinating that the time leading up to "the happiest day of our lives" could cause crippling stress and anxiety. I'm ashamed to admit that it got me questioning everything only a few days before W-day. Thankfully, Mr. Hot Tea picked me up, warmed my cold feet and functioned when I could no longer cope.


There will be time to fill you in with lots of pre-caps while we await our pro pics. That's right, we lived the cliche and are emerging post-wedding and honeymoon to tell the tale. I had no idea that being Mrs. would be so awesome! We can't get enough of calling each other our new pet names of "husband" and "wife" which is funny if only because "finace(e)" felt really awkward during our engagement. Go figure.


Anyway, I'm excited to finally share the stories of how I met my dress, our cake design process, my Vegas bachelorette party, and the DIY extravaganza that left me sleepless in Santa Cruz. I owe you at least that much before we get to the goods of W-Day, right? 


Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I'm back and will be posting regularly to get you all caught up. Until soon, here is a little pic of our big day. Yay!



xoxox,
MRS. Teacup



{ personal photo }







1 comment:

  1. Ooh can't wait to see more pics, looks like you had good fun. I feel so bad that I missed your day, would've sent you a msg wishing you best wishes. x

    ReplyDelete